When you enter the world of 3D printing for the first time, you know what you want to achieve: more rapid prototyping, more controlled production of parts, certified and performing parts. Very often, however, you are not aware of the actual potential.
So, how does Roboze meet the requirements that companies are looking for?
In the today's content we have tried to make a list of the pluses provided by Roboze technology.
What are the 10 pluses?
- Accuracy: the innovative Roboze Beltless System ensures accuracy up to 10 microns. The mechatronic movement system and the patented helical gear, in addition to ensuring high precision and repeatability of movements, guarantee fluidity, silence and minimal maintenance. Deformation of the belts, wear and continuous calibrations are only a vague memory with Roboze;
- Repeatability: the technology available on Roboze 3D printers is able to replicate identical prints without limits, always respecting the pre-set parameters. This allows you to start a production with the certainty that all the prints exactly meet the characteristics necessary to be validated, even after some time;
- Free License Materials: what you need is at your disposal. High performance composite materials, technopolymers and super polymers ready to be used. The materials available on Roboze 3D printing solutions have been carefully chosen to meet the needs of multiple sectors, from Aerospace to Oil & Gas. Each super polymer or composite material contains a series of chemical, physical and mechanical resistance characteristics capable of ensuring optimal performance and maintaining high production quality standards;
- Process control: to speed up the certification of the final product according to established quality standards, Roboze has introduced the Print Log System on production devices, a system for controlling and analyzing the operations carried out by the machine during production. Through the touchscreen, it will be possible to immediately view and download all the printing information of the part;
- Just-in-Time Production: You can start production when needed by making parts and components at the right time. Optimize and digitize your warehouse, produce only when you need it, respecting customer requests. With Roboze 3D printers you will be able to eliminate all costs related to the management of stocks by responding to customer needs quickly, reducing costs and improving the profit margin;
- On Demand Production: if you do not have a Roboze 3D printer in your factory, you can order the desired component from the Roboze 3D Parts online platform, just with a click. The 3D Parts Network, covering the entire world, will take care of the realization and shipment of what is ordered, reducing costs and times compared to the traditional outsourced supply;
- Complex geometries: no limits to your projects! With Roboze the production of parts takes place with maximum design freedom. Each component is printed layer by layer and the materials used guarantee at the same time strength and lightness, for productions aimed at optimizing performance with new shapes and new results. The 3D parts printed by Roboze for the Racing and Motorsport sector have allowed to reach unattainable goals;
- Waste reduction: additive manufacturing allows to produce parts using only the necessary material with a real saving in industrial production and in the creation of individual prototypes;
- Large sizes: the Roboze 3D printers of the Production series are conceived for large-scale prints, with a buildplate up to 500x500x500 mm. In this way you can create large parts or, if necessary, process prints to be assembled in such a way as to have no limits in production;
- Customization: satisfy the requests of your customers with customized productions according to the needs. Each part can be designed and built differentiating it from the others without any incidence in terms of costs. This aspect considerably favors the production of prototypes, but also of parts designed ad hoc for a single application.
If you have any particular need, Roboze will find the solution for you!
Get in touch with our consultants: info@Roboze.com