One of Roboze's top prides, Argo 500, continues to give us satisfaction: from today it is a candidate for the prestigious 3D Printing Industry Awards in the category "Enterprise 3D Printer of the Year (Polymers)". We are really proud of this result, which brings us directly into the selection of the best technologies in the world in terms of FFF solutions for 3D printing.
But now we need your support! Voting Argo 500 is really easy, you’ll just need:
- Got to https://3dprintingindustry.com/2019-3dpi-awards-vote-now/
- Select Argo 500 in the Nomination 12
Before this, however, we want to explain you why your help is really important for us.
We called it Argo to honor the strength and effort of 50 heroes, protagonists of a story from Greek mythology, who travelled in search of the golden fleece across unknown waters, where no one had ever dared to venture. And it is no coincidence: this printer is the result of an incessant research that has allowed us to meet the needs of the market by producing very high strength finished parts with very high performance techno-polymers for the industrial sectors, such as aerospace and motorsport.
Our work, which led us to create the Argo 500, turns today into:
- Production of large-scale finished parts (500x500x500 mm)
- Improved Beltless Sysyem with 10 micron mechanical tolerance
- CARBON PEEK 3D Printing (high temperature and composite materials)
- Extrusion high temperature Alte temperature di estrusione: 550°C HVP Extruder and 180° heated chamber.
From prototyping to production of large-scale finished parts. Today we are applying for the 3D Printing Industry Awards and we need your help to step up on the podium among the excellences of the industry. Support Argo 500 nomination, it’s your chance to change!