It is a technologically advanced semi-crystalline thermoplastic polymer, as it combines excellent mechanical characteristics and excellent chemical resistance to a range of extraordinarily wide operating conditions.
This material is used in the sectors of food processing, aerospace, automotive, defense, electronics and semiconductors, oil & gas, nuclear and hydroelectric, vacuum technology, medical and for the production of cables.
Its unique properties make it difficult to manage the material during printing. The great efforts in R & D and the technological partnerships of Roboze in the world, have made possible the use of PEEK also on extrusion manufacturing systems.
PEEK is a rigid matt material with a unique combination of properties, including: exceptional chemical resistance, wear resistance, electrical resistance and high temperatures.
- CTC GMBH evaluating latest roboze technology for 3d printing of techno-polymers in the aerospace industry
- Argo 500
- Peek 3d printing vs metal production processes
- GE Global Research additive manufacturing
- Roboze PEEK 3D printing
- Elbit Systems israeli defense
- Peek 3DP vs. traditional methods
- Metal Replacement: high-performance materials
- Aerospace and Defense
- Manufacturing Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Plastics Industry