PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is one of the highest performing semi-crystalline thermopla- stics available today.
PEEK offers a combination of superlative properties that allow it to replace metal in some of the most severe end-use environments.
PEEK is one of the industrial most chemically resistant plastics and offers excellent strength, superior fatigue resistance, and a continuous-use temperature of 240°C (464°F).
Exceptional chemical resistance to organics, acids and bases; High mechanical strength in excess of 250°C (482°F); very good wear and abrasion resistance; Best-in class fatigue resi- stance; Excellent dimensional stability; Excellent resistance to hydrolysis ; Superior dielectric with low loss at high temperatures and frequencies.
- Aerospace and Defense
- Manufacturing Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Plastics Industry
- CTC GMBH evaluating latest roboze technology for 3d printing of techno-polymers in the aerospace industry
- Roboze deliveres its high-thermoplastic industrial 3D printer to ge global research lab in usa
- Elbit Systems israeli defense
- Argo 500
- Peek 3DP vs. traditional methods
- Peek 3d printing vs metal production processes
- Roboze PEEK 3D printing
- Metal Replacement: high-performance materials