Roboze CARBONPEEK adds extra thermal stability and stiffness to our already know PEEK. The addition of specially selected Carbon Fibers improve mechanical properties of the material and increase its HDT maintaining its properties even at a higher temperature than neat PEEK.
PEEK is a technologically advanced semi-crystalline thermoplastic polymer with excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance in a wide range of conditions.
- CTC GMBH evaluating latest roboze technology for 3d printing of techno-polymers in the aerospace industry
- Roboze deliveres its high-thermoplastic industrial 3D printer to ge global research lab in usa
- Elbit Systems israeli defense
- Argo 500
- Peek 3DP vs. traditional methods
- Peek 3d printing vs metal production processes
- Roboze PEEK 3D printing
- Metal Replacement: high-performance materials
A high performance self-extinguishing, polytherimide-based engineering polymer with high performing mechanical and thermal properties at high temperatures. Widely used in functional prototyping and manufacturing when extremely high performance is required.
Developed for Roboze, CARBON PA is a Polyamide reinforced with 20% carbon fibers. Its high tensile modulus makes it ideal for high-end mechanical applications.
CARBON PA addresses all mainstream industrial needs including eco-friendly solutions (for its weight reduction and metal substitution), safety through impact absorption and flame protection, processing simplification, and sustainability with its durability, long-term resistance and fluid resilience.