Roboze CARBONPEEK adds extra thermal stability and stiffness to our already know PEEK. The addition of specially selected Carbon Fibers improve mechanical properties of the material and increase its HDT maintaining its properties even at a higher temperature than neat PEEK.
PEEK is a technologically advanced semi-crystalline thermoplastic polymer with excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance in a wide range of conditions.
- CTC GMBH evaluating latest roboze technology for 3d printing of techno-polymers in the aerospace industry
- Roboze deliveres its high-thermoplastic industrial 3D printer to ge global research lab in usa
- MAG prints high temperature end-use parts with the new Roboze One+400 for its helicopters
- Elbit Systems israeli defense
- Argo 500
- Peek 3DP vs traditional methods
- Peek 3d printing vs metal production processes
- Roboze peek 3d printing
Polyetherimide falls into the category of high-performance engineering polymers, as it possesses very specific physical and chemical properties: It is ultra resistant to hydrolysis and acid solutions, it has excellent thermal performance, including a very high operating temperature and the ability to withstand repeated autoclave cycles; and has excellent mechanical properties.
It is a polymer developed for Roboze, and it is based on Polyamide reinforced with Carbon Fiber at 20%. It is ideal for high-end mechanical applications, thanks to its high tensile modulus. It provides the answer to all industries key needs such as environmental-friendliness through weight reduction and metal substitution, safety through impact absorption or flammability protection, processing simplification, and sustainability, due to its durability, long-term resistance, and fluid resilience.